Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: New Cat Suit

  1. #1
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Has AG made a Cat Suit. If not it looks like they might be coming out with one for Halloween

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There was one, yeah, in...97, 98? It came out at the same time as the mermaid, cowgirl, sock hop, and princess costumes.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We were just mentioning here that AG should bring back the Cat Suit Costume! Do you think they are? I also think that it would be a good time to bring back the black and pink sock hopper costume.

  4. #4
    rolloverrover
    Guest rolloverrover's Avatar

    Post

    I hope AG reintroduces the cat suit - I would love one of those for Halloween. They're so cute but so darned expensive on eBay! I'm not familiar with the sock hop outfit but I think I'd like one of those, too!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I missed the last cat costume. [img]frown.gif[/img] But if AG comes out with another cat costume, I hope it is different than the first one. Maybe be a tiger. Or a fluffy marmelade. If AG makes a new cat costume every couple years, we can stage our own CATS production.

    Julia

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Aunt Cornelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    363
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If they make a new catsuit, I hope they make it a little looser than the last one. My dd is afraid to put it on Samantha again, because last Halloween she nearly fainted, it was sooooo tight. Dd was nearly panicking when it came time to take it off...she had to give her to me and I literally "peeled" it off of her. Whew! [img]eek.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Kit_Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    how do you know?

  8. #8
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Aunt Cornelia:
    If they make a new catsuit, I hope they make it a little looser than the last one. My dd is afraid to put it on Samantha again, because last Halloween she nearly fainted, it was sooooo tight. Dd was nearly panicking when it came time to take it off...she had to give her to me and I literally "peeled" it off of her. Whew! [img]eek.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">YES! I was thinking the same thing. It's decently well made and doesn't rip, but it sure feels like it will! I get claustrophic for my dolls every time I put it on one of them. It's almost like it's vacuum sealed onto them. ROFL

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •